We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual for a new Full-Time Recruiter position at our office in Peterborough.
The successful Recruiter candidate will facilitate our clients’ needs by providing them the best possible staff, ensuring their needs are met through appropriate recruiting, screening and selecting of employees.
- Weekly pay & competitive wage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Full training, supportive staff
- Fast-paced environment - never a dull moment!
- Screen, Recruit and Select candidates that fit the clients’ needs
- Manage and Discipline employees
- Prepare action plans with the team for effective recruitment
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning employee files and update them daily; both electronically and manually
- Promote Services offered by The Staffing Connection
- Maintain communication all active clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Provide on-site client support as required including on-boarding, in person attendance checks, supervisor questionnaires and client site safety inspections
- Provide on call/after hours support to both clients and employees
- Other administrative duties as required
- A valid G or G2 driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Lives in or can commute to Peterborough
- Strong working knowledge of communication principles and practices
- Experience in administration and/or recruitment
- Ability to operate a computer and peripherals, with strong typing skills
- Management or Supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Own a professional wardrobe of business casual clothes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must possess strong time management and multitasking skills
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced, often pressured environment and see tasks through to completion meeting their deadlines.
- Travel may be required
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime required
- Lifting or moving up to 10 lbs may be required
- Office Hours: 8 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Note: Office hours and do not include the back up on-call, recruiting and/or client responsibilities that may arise.
Salary: To be negotiated.
To apply, please submit your "Full Time Recruiter" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent