Senior Process Technician
We are seeking an experienced and professional individual for a new Senior Process Technician with our client in Peterborough area, a leading producer of plastics in the region.
This Senior Process Technician role is tasked with maintaining quality production of all plastic products in compliance with customer specification and Armada TS16949 policies and procedures.
The successful Senior Process Technician candidate must have a minimum of 2-years experience in the position of Senior Processing Technician in plastic injection moulding set-up and processing.
Senior Process Technician Duties:
- Coordinates and completes mould set-ups
- Troubleshoots moulding and corrects issues
- Completes required documentation in accordance with TS16949 procedures
- Performs daily process parameter checks
- Completes Tooling Corrective Action Requests (TCARS)
- Works with Quality Inspectors to ensure customer specifications are met
- Programs and trouble-shoots robots and pickers
- Ensures daily equipment checks are performed and documented
- Maintains and adjusts machine parameters
- Assists with shift scheduling and training
- Operates a forklift
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Process Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the position of Senior Processing Technician in plastic injection moulding set-up and processing.
- Must be able to supply and use own tools
- Plastic equipment and material handling
- Metrology: Measurement Basics
- Mechanical Print Reading
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting and processing skills
- Minimum Grad 12 OSSD or equivalent
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please submit your "Senior Process Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.41 to $27.48 /hour