Senior Process Technician
We are seeking an experienced and professional individual for a new Senior Process Technician with our manufacturing client's factory in the Peterborough area, a leading producer of plastics in the region.
This Senior Process Technician role is tasked with maintaining quality production of all plastic products in a fast-paced factory setting to ensure a smooth and timely manufacturing process.
The successful Senior Process Technician candidate must have a minimum of 2-years experience in the position of Senior Processing Technician in plastic injection moulding set-up and processing.
Senior Process Technician Duties:
- Coordinates and completes mould set-ups and troubleshooting
- Completes required documentation
- Performs daily process parameter checks
- Completes Tooling Corrective Action Requests (TCARS)
- Works with Quality Inspectors
- Programs and trouble-shoots robots and pickers
- Ensures daily equipment checks are performed and documented
- Maintains and adjusts machine parameters
- Assists with shift scheduling and training
- Operates a forklift
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Process Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the position of Senior Processing Technician in plastic injection moulding set-up and processing.
- Must be able to supply and use own tools
- Plastic equipment and material handling
- Metrology: Measurement Basics
- Mechanical Print Reading
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting and processing skills
- Minimum Grad 12 OSSD or equivalent
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please submit your "Senior Process Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!