Senior Process Technician – Northumberland
Our regional client in Northumberland is seeking a new Senior Process Technician for their plastics manufacturing factory.
On the job, the Senior Process Technician will be responsible for the efficient production and processing of high-quality injection moulded plastics and materials in the factory.
The successful Senior Process Technician candidate must have a minimum of 3-years experience in plastic injection moulding set-up and processing.
Salary: $60,000 /year.
Senior Process Technician Duties:
- Coordinates and completes mould set-ups and troubleshooting
- Completes required documentation
- Performs daily process parameter checks
- Completes Tooling Corrective Action Requests (TCARS)
- Works with Quality Inspectors
- Programs and trouble-shoots robots and pickers
- Ensures daily equipment checks are performed and documented
- Maintains and adjusts machine parameters
- Assists with shift scheduling and training
- Operates a forklift
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Process Technician Requirements:
- 3-years experience in plastic injection moulding set-up and processing.
- Must be able to supply and use own tools
- Plastic equipment and material handling
- Metrology: Measurement Basics
- Mechanical Print Reading
- Factory experience an asset
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting and processing skills
- Minimum Grad 12 OSSD or equivalent
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please submit your "Senior Process Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year