We are seeking a Skilled Labourer for a new, full-time position in Barrie.
The successful Skilled Labourer candidate must be mechanically inclined, understand small motors and has experience setting up machines.
Skilled Labourer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures machinery running condition
- Identifies and corrects machine faults
- Can recognize the need for both minor and major repairs needed
- Maintains and monitors production materials and supplies
- Accurately records production counts
- Assists other departments as needed
- Pack skids according to specifications
- Keeps current on and follows all governmental policies and procedures in respect to safety, GMP and environmental compliance
Skilled Labourer Qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent education
- Knowledge and experience with production machinery
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills
- Highly motivated
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved safety foot wear
Other employers may call this job:
- General Labour
- Skilled Factory Worker
- Machine Set Up
To apply, please submit your "Skilled Labourer" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent