We are looking for an efficient Staff Assistant to join our HR team.
The selected candidate will perform various administrative tasks to support our employees on a daily basis.
- Schedule meetings and calls
- Organize and maintain employee records
- Update internal databases (i.e. new hire information)
- Answer employees requests
- Make travel arrangements
- Talent for helping people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of office and HR procedures
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities: