We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with previous administrative experience who is available immediately for casual, part-time and full-time positions. The ideal candidate will be highly responsible, energetic, friendly, and detail oriented.
- Responsible for first line of contact
- Attend to customers
- Filing Stuffing envelopes
- Input data into computer database
- Receive payments
- Make bank deposits
- Inventory responsibilities
- Organizing work flow within the office
- Enter all work orders
- Additional responsibilities:
- Explain policies to customers
- Look out for safety of public
- Experience with bookkeeping tasks is an asset
- Very detail oriented
- Proficient data entry
- Able to handle multiple phone lines
- Familiar with MS suite programs: MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must be able to see and act on opportunities instantaneously
- High detail and accuracy
- Able to build relationships and credibility quickly
- We are looking for administrative professionals
All candidates interested in applying are welcome to submit resume in
MSWord format. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview, however, applicants who qualify for other positions may still be contacted. Thank you for applying!