Tool Crib Technician
We are seeking an experienced and reliable Tool Crib Technician for a full time opportunity at a large factory in Kawartha Lakes.
The successful Tool Crib Technician will provide service to all areas while striving to improve processes of the company, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records and maintaining equipment and supplies.
Tool Crib Technician Duties:
- Interface with department supervisors to maintain schedule of upcoming jobs in machining departments.
- Provide quick changeover from one operation to the next.
- Replace fixtures, tooling, and paperwork for all completed jobs in proper locations.
- Maintain inventory of fixtures and cutting tools.
- Be aware of tool requirements for upcoming jobs.
- Interface with quality personnel to follow all established procedures and continue to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Identify new equipment, tooling, etc., that will improve processes, maximize productivity, and achieve company goals.
- Maintain good safety and procedures.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Tool Crib Technician Skills/Qualifications:
- Good typing skills are a must.
- Set-up skills
- Familiarity with machining operations
- Ability or desire to learn to read blueprints
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Consistent and dependable attendance
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Lives in or can commute to Kawartha Lakes
Please apply by submitting your "Tool Crib Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.