Tool Room Attendant
We are currently seeking an individual for the role of Tool Room Attendant at a factory in Kawartha Lakes.
The successful Tool Room Attendant will be responsible for receiving, storing, issuing, signing out, and checking in various tooling and related equipment.
Candidates should have knowledge of various tools and some factory/manufacturing experience.
Tool Room Attendant Requirements:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Organize and handle a large volume of work in an efficient and timely manner
- Identify, analyze, and propose solutions to material issues
- Knowledge of metal working tools and their applications is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Initiative and results focused
- Operating equipment
- Problem solving
- Committed to quality and safety
Please apply by submitting your "Tool Room Attendant" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.