We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk in the Peterborough area to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
On the job, the Accounting Clerk will be responsible for updating financial records, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements to name a few.
Experience in the manufacturing sector would be a strong asset.
Work hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Other duties as required
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software (QuickBooks)
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Available for full time hours
To apply, please send us your "Accounting Clerk (Manufacturing)" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!