Full-Time Administrative Support Staff Wanted in Peterborough
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated individual for new Administrative Support opportunities with a top employer in the Peterborough area.
Administrative Support candidates must be proficient in MS Word/Excel and have prior experience in a high-volume office/administrative role. The job also entails travel between offices in Peterborough county, so candidates must have their own vehicle and valid G or G2 license.
Full or Part-time available.
Administrative Support Duties:
- Reception duties such as answering phones, directing calls
- Checking in/out clients
- Entering data and filing report and filing paperwork
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Administrative / Office Assistant Requirements:
- Own vehicle and valid license
- Ability to travel between offices in the Peterborough area
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be friendly and dynamic
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
- must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time
Other employers may call this position:
- Office Worker
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- General Admin
- Office Administration
To apply, please send us your 'Admin Support' resume in MS Word Format.
Thank you for applying!