We are seeking a service-oriented and reliable individual for a new Administrative Support position in Northumberland County.
In this role, Administrative Support staff will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to guests and residents, and will perform several administrative functions to support operations.
Job duration is temporary, 6-weeks.
Administrative Support Duties:
- Answer telephone and email inquiries
- Greet, assist and direct residents, guests, and others
- Manage, book and conduct tours for prospective residents
- Prepare and maintain documents, correspondence and reports
- Process and deliver incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Distribute and post documents, memos and bulletins
- Ensure all office equipment is operational and in good order
- Order and maintain office supply inventory
- Process and deposit payments
- College or university degree in Business or Office Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3-years experience in a reception or administrative role.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of Point Click Care would be an asset.
- Professional, responsive, and positive
- Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Able to perform with a high level of accuracy under tight, inflexible deadlines.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Must submit a clean Vulnerable Sector check prior beginning work
To apply, please send us your "Administrative Support - Northumberland" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!