We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Clerical Administrator for an immediate, full-time position with a top employer in the Peterborough area.
Clerical Administrator candidates must be proficient in MS Word/Excel and have prior experience in a high-volume office/administrative role. The job also entails travel between offices in Peterborough county, so candidates must have their own vehicle and valid G license.
Clerical Administrator Duties:
- Reception duties such as answering phones, directing calls
- Able to manage multiple phone lines
- Entering data and filing report
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Clerical Administrator Requirements:
- Own vehicle and valid license
- Can commute daily to Peterborough
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be friendly and dynamic
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
Other employers may call this position:
- Office Worker
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- General Admin
- Office Administration
To apply, please send us your 'Clerical Administrator' resume in MS Word Format.
Thank you for applying!