Electrical / Engine Mechanic
$33-$38/hr depending on experience. Benefits and RRSP matching and assistance with relocation costs
We are seeking an experienced individual for a new Electrical/Engine Mechanic for a full-time opportunity in the Peterborough area.
The successful candidate will be experienced with various models of diesel engines and be able to diagnose and repair emissions problems.
Experience with Freightliner and Western Star models preferred.
What's in it for you?
- $33-$38/hr (depending on experience)
- RRSP matching
- Assistance with relocation costs (if applicable)
Electrical/Engine Mechanic Duties:
- Working with various diesel engine models, notably Freightliner and Western Star makes
- Diagnose and repair emissions issues
- Other diesel engine repair and maintenance as needed
- Other duties as required
Electrical/Engine Mechanic Requirements:
- Working knowledge of various diesel engines
- Experience with Freightliner and Western Star makes preferred
- 310T license and experience as a Diesel Mechanic a strong asset
- Professional and organized
- Own PPE as needed
- Able to work full-time hours with O/T as needed
To apply, please send us your "Electrical/Engine Mechanic" resume in MS Word of PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $33.00-$38.00 per hour