Executive Sales Assistant
We are seeking an experienced and professional Executive Sales Assistant to assist the Director of Sales for a top employer in the Peterborough area.
The successful Executive Sales Assistant candidate will provide high level administrative support to the sales director, assisting with scheduling sales meetings, drafting emails, letters, other correspondence.
Executive Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Director of Sales
- Manage calendars and schedule sales meetings
- Coordinate and respond to telephone and email queries
- Draft meeting materials, and coordinate action follow-up
- Manage travel arrangements and logistics as required
- Other tasks as assigned
Executive Sales Assistant Requirements:
- Prior Executive Assistant and administrative experience
- Experience in sales preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) to effectively communicate with other team members, clients and other professionals
- Organized, professional with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritize multiple, often conflicting demands
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with skills in Word and Excel, to provide support in the formatting and finalization of key deliverables (e.g., reports, proposals)
- Own vehicle strongly preferred
Please submit your 'Executive Sales Assistant' resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent