We are seeking experienced Industrial Electricians for full time work in an industrial setting in the area.
On the job, Industrial Electricians will inspect, test, dismantle and make mechanical and electrical repairs to all types of electrical equipment. The ideal candidate will be skilled in electronics, PLC controls, wiring, and have sound fundamental knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code.
Industrial Electrician Responsibilities: (Not exhaustive)
- Support the production operation by providing immediate response to all breakdowns to minimize equipment downtime
- Troubleshoot and perform all required mechanical maintenance on equipment
- Perform any minor mechanical work which may be required
- Provide electrical maintenance services
- Plan new or modified installations
- Install control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit breaker panels.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance of all site equipment.
- Other duties as required
Industrial Electrician Requirements:
- 309A or 442A license. Red Seal is also acceptable
- Experience and license required
- Experience in industrial / manufacturing electrical systems
- Knowledge of Ontario Electrical Code
- WHMIS training certificate. 4-step safety is an asset
- Experience with pneumatic circuits and equipment
- PLC Controls experience
- High voltage experience preferred
- Can read and understand blueprints and electrical diagrams
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
- Own transportation and valid driver's license
- Own CSA approved PPE (work boots, hard Hat, safety glasses)
- Own tools is an asset
Other employers may call this position:
- Maintenance Electrician
- Journeyman Electrician
- Construction Electrician
Please submit your "Industrial Electrician - Lindsay" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 per hour