Office Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a responsible and organized Office Administrative Assistant for a new full-time opportunity in the Bobcaygeon area.
On the job, the Office Admin Assistant will mainly work out of a field office, working with the Yard Manager to ensure the worksite runs smoothly and efficiently.
The successful candidate should have administrative and data entry experience, sound logic, be able to work under pressure, and be highly detailed and organized. Some knowledge of the Aggregate industry is an asset.
Hours are mostly Monday - Friday, 10 am - 5 pm. Some Saturdays working at the main office are required.
Office Admin Assistant Duties:
- Handle customer contacts, sales inquiries and complaints
- Keep daily logs of people entering or leaving the worksite
- Ensure that all employees and persons entering the work area are equipped with a hard hat, CSA approved work boots & a reflective safety vest.
- Weigh trucks leaving the work area and accurately prepare weigh bills and/or tickets
- Scan & electronically file sales documents and assist with inventory when necessary.
- Keep a list of employee information
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment and maintain office supplies.
- Ensure that hand sanitizer is available on the main customer counter and that the counter is frequently sanitized.
- Other duties as required
Office Admin Assistant Requirements:
- CSA approved work boots, a hard hat and a reflective safety vest must be worn when in the work areas
- High school diploma preferred
- Administrative experience and computer proficiency
- Aggregate industry experience an asset
- Good logic and judgement
- Able to work full-time, 50 hours per week and occasional Saturdays
- Daily access to reliable transportation
To apply, please send us your "Office Admin Assistant, Bobcaygeon" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!