Office Assistant (Peterborough)
Full-Time Office Assistants Wanted in Peterborough
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Office Assistant an immediate, full-time position with a top employer in the Peterborough area.
Executive Office Assistant candidates must be proficient in MS Word/Excel and have prior experience in a high-volume office/administrative role. The job also entails travel between offices in Peterborough county, so candidates must have their own vehicle and valid G license.
Office Assistant Duties:
- Reception duties such as answering phones, directing calls
- Able to manage multiple phone lines
- Entering data and filing report
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Own vehicle and valid license
- Ability to travel between offices in the Peterborough area
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be friendly and dynamic
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
To Apply, please submit your "Office Assistant" resume in MS Word or PDF Format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent