We are seeking an experienced Procurement Manager for a new full-time opportunity in the Havelock area.
On the job, the Procurement Manager will be tasked with selecting suppliers and vendors, to ensure the business has inventory available, and maintain an effective, reliable supply chain.
Procurement Manager Duties:
- Developing specifications and requirements for products and services the business purchases
- Completing performance evaluations for employees and making reports
- Giving feedback to employees and answering questions to improve productivity
- Reading and analyzing reports from supervisors and other employees
- Updating executives about the actions of the procurement department regularly
- Creating strategies for increasing supply chain efficiency
- Making payments to vendors while maintaining the company’s budget
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Extensive understanding of the services or products the business sells and the industry it operates in
- Ability to anticipate sales and determine which items the company will need most
- Good understanding of basic math, accounting, and budgeting
- Reliable transportation
- Can commute daily to Havelock
To apply, please send us your "Procurement Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time