We are seeking a skilled and dependable individual for a new Product Engineer opportunity in the Peterborough area.
On the job, the Product Engineer will ultimately be responsible for product engineering and program management of automotive assemblies, providing program and technical management to internal and external teams.
Product Engineer Duties:
- Oversee design and development of automotive assemblies
- Provide Program Management and Technical Leadership to the internal and external teams
- Develop high level solutions to technical product and process challenges
- Coordinate product design process and maintain program timelines
- Build strong customer relationships
- Review drawing GD&T and create Tolerance Stack-ups as required
- Keep up with and advise management on leading-edge technology for products
- Provide support for Production and Engineering
Product Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering degree required
- 3-10 years relevant experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Product Design, APQP and launch experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and interest
- Strong work ethic
To apply, please send us your "Product Engineer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!