Product Engineering Manager
We are seeking an experienced and skilled individual for a new Product Engineering Manager in the Peterborough area.
In this role, the Product Engineering Manager will play a vital part on the management team, and help dictate company strategy and direction.
Product Engineering Manager Duties:
- Develop and oversee the product engineering team
- Provide technical leadership to designers, technical specialists and product engineers / program managers
- Conduct product engineering activities
- Follow and update all product engineering systems
- Keep up to date on leading edge technology for products
- Attend monthly QOS meetings
- Support sales functions
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Other duties as required
Product Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with P.Eng. Designation preferred
- Eight (8) years automotive product engineering experience with a minimum four years of direct supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Product Design, APQP, launch and manufacturing experience
To apply, please send us your "Product Engineering Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!