PSW – Covid Screening
We are seeking a Personal Support Worker (PSW) for full-time positions starting immediately in Peterborough area.
The job is in a non-health care setting and mainly entails screening workers for Covid-19 symptoms.
All candidates must be a certified PSW with relevant experience and current First Aid and CPR certificates.
Shifts are 6 - 9 hours/day.
Candidates must have their own vehicle a valid license to be considered for this role.
- PSW certificate
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver's license
- Availability for 6 - 9 hours /day
- Grade 12 level education
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR
- Good communication skills
- Good physical and mental health and free from communicable disease.
PSW Duties & Responsibilities:
- Screens workers for Covid-19 symptoms in a non-health care setting
- Receives direction, assignment and evaluation of work from the shift supervisor
- Answers emergency response calls promptly
- Notifies shift supervisor in the even of an emergency and assists in implementing emergency interventions as delegated by the supervisor on duty
- Maintains tidiness and cleanliness of all equipment, storage and work areas
- This list is not exhaustive - additional responsibilities required
Other employers may call this position:
- Support Worker
- Social Services
- Support Staff
Please submit your "Personal Support Worker" resume in MS Word format. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour