Recruiter / Account Manager
We are seeking a client-focused Recruiter / Account Manager to join our Barrie team. As the ideal candidate, you are self-motivated and excel under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to evolving priorities.
You will manage and develop new and current accounts, acting as the brand ambassador to promote yourself and the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner. You actively strive to meet our clients’ needs by screening, recruiting and selecting the best external workforce to meet their requirements
Recruiter / Account ManagerResponsibilities:
- Screen, recruit and select candidates that fit the clients’ needs
- Actively acquire a consistent number of applicants
- Able to manage a high volume of inbound telephone calls and emails simultaneously
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Call applicants and schedule appointments
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area, both active and inactive, to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
Recruiter / Account ManagerQualifications:
- Previous office administration, call centre and sales experience is an asset
- Communications/PR agency experience strongly preferred
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Management experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- A valid G or G2 driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Lives in or can commute to Barrie
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Fast-paced, tight deadlines
- Occasional travel required
- Overtime as required
- Office Hours: 8 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
To apply, please submit your "Recruiter / Account Manager - Barrie" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying!