We are seeking an organized and experienced Working Foreman/woman for a new, full time opportunity in the Peterborough area.
The successful candidate must have a valid 310T license, shop management experience, good working knowledge of various trucks and trailers and relevant hands-on work experience.
What's in it for you?
- $30 - $35 /hour
- RRSP matching
- Full-time, permanent placement
Working Foreman/woman Duties:
- Shop management
- Supervising and overseeing shop mechanics.
- Create working schedule for workers.
- Place order for needed equipment.
- Hire workers when needed.
- Keep management updated on project development.
- Ensure that safety of workers is guaranteed at all times.
- Other duties as required
Working Foreman/woman Requirements:
- Shop management experience
- Experience supervising
- Valid 310T license
- Hands-on, relevant working experience
- Experience as a Diesel Mechanic preferred
- Working knowledge of various trucks and trailers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy
- Available for full-time, permanent work
Other employers may call this position:
- Shop Foreman
- Diesel Mechanic
- Shop Manager
To apply, please send us your "Working Foreman/woman" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour